As a nonprofit organization, you are primarily focused on achieving your mission. But you must also maintain timely and accurate financial records and remain compliant with ever-changing regulations. That’s where Brooklyn-based Cody Ravalli, CPA comes in to provide accounting services to your nonprofit.
Cody provides professional accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation services to nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations of all sizes, including schools, colleges, universities, churches, charities, associations, arts organizations, human service agencies, and foundations.
Cody’s comprehensive services for nonprofits include:
- Accounting services
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Financial statement preparation
- Internal controls review
- Tax compliance
You can trust Cody Ravalli to streamline your accounting functions, manage your books and keep them up to date, and make sure your organization maintains its tax-exempt status. Above all, Cody’s mission is to help you fulfill your mission. Contact his office today for a consultation.
Nonprofit Organization Accounting Services Provided By Cody Ravalli, CPA
Well-versed in IRS rules, regulations, and classifications applicable to nonprofit organizations and tax-exempt entities, Cody provides a full suite of nonproft accounting services, including:
- Accounting system implementation
- Monthly and quarterly review and compilation of financial statements (e.g. statement of functional expenses, revenue support schedules)
- Preparing financial reports for boards of directors
- Grant administration, compliance, budget proposals, and financial reporting
- Establishing budgeting practices and fraud controls
- Preparing schedules for annual 990 tax filings
When Cody Ravalli handles your accounting processes, your organization will remain compliant with government regulations, demonstrate transparency to donors, and maximize funds to accomplish your mission.
Bookkeeping Accounting Services for A Nonprofit
Cody Ravalli offers professional bookkeeping services to nonprofit organizations and delivers accurate recordkeeping, balanced books, and financial statements that will help keep your charitable goals on track. Cody can assist with:
- Accounts payable and bill management, including project, grant, inventory, and program tracking
- Accounts receivable and invoice management to track receivables, reduce collection time, and improve cash flow
- Inventory tracking to map items to proper accounts for accurate financial reporting
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation to maintain accurate balances
- Financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports, a customized Chart of Accounts, and assisting with audit reporting
In addition, Cody works with nonprofit clients to develop growth and profit-building strategies and assists with QuickBooks setups and training staff on accounting software. When you rely on Cody Ravalli’s bookkeeping services, your organization will be equipped to stay on top of revenues and expenses in real-time.
Nonprofit Accounting & Tax Services
Cody Ravalli has expertise in all aspects of nonprofit tax preparation and planning, tax-related regulatory compliance, and tax analysis. Cody can handle all of your nonprofit tax needs, including:
- Preparation of Forms 990, 990PF, or 990T
- Special tax filings
- Review of Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) activities
- Private foundation tax analysis
- Executive compensation, pension, and employee benefits planning
- Strategic tax planning
- Independent tax reviews (FIN 48 adaptation)
Completing Form 990 is not only essential for maintaining your organization’s tax-exempt status, but also provides transparency to donors and the board that funds are being properly managed. Because Form 990 is a public document, it can also serve as a marketing tool to attract new donors and achieve your organization’s growth objectives.
Managing payroll is time-consuming and can drain your organization’s human and financial resources. Cody Ravalli offers customized payroll solutions to nonprofits including:
- Payroll set-up
- Payroll check processing
- Direct deposit
- Processing tax payments
By outsourcing your payroll functions, you can eliminate overhead and focus your energy on serving the community.
Compilations and Audit Attestations
Some nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations must complete an annual review or audit while others only require a compilation. Cody Ravalli can assist with preparing financial statements and also provides attestation services validating the accuracy of financials prepared by your organization’s management.
Cody Ravalli knows the ins and outs of creating nonprofit organizations and can assist with entity formation and completing the complex paperwork to obtain nonprofit standing from the IRS.
Contact Our Experienced Nonprofit Organization Certified Public Accountant
Nonprofit accounting and bookkeeping are complicated and confusing and can distract your organization’s goals. Let Cody Ravalli handle all the details so you can focus on the mission at hand. Contact Cody today for a consultation to learn how he can help your nonprofit.