Cody Ravalli, CPA, provides business accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and tax preparation services to all types of businesses in Brooklyn, around New York, and nationwide, including individuals, partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), S- and C-corps., condominium and homeowners associations (HOAs), cooperative housing corporations (co-ops), and nonprofit organizations.
To manage your business profitably, having reliable advice and top-flight accounting services is essential. You can count on Cody Ravalli to listen to your concerns, understand your objectives, and tailor his services to your accounting, payroll, and tax needs. Cody knows what it takes to operate a business and is committed to your success. Contact Cody Ravalli today for a consultation.
Accounting Service For Businesses in Brooklyn, New York, and Around the Country
Cody Ravalli offers simplified monthly accounting reports and statements to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity, including:
- Monthly operating statements or a profit and loss (P&L) statement to break down your monthly sales, cost of sales, and expenses
- Balance sheets to summarize your business assets, liabilities, and net worth at a given point in time to inform your decisions about capital expenditures and how to improve profitability
- Bank reconciliations to balance your monthly bank account statement with your checkbook balance
- General ledger reports to create a record of the dates, check numbers, payees, and amounts of all expenses from your business accounts
By having ready access to timely financial data, you will be better able to manage expenses, mitigate risk and grow your business.
Payroll processing in your office can be time-consuming and tedious. Cody Ravalli’s confidential, cost-effective payroll service will relieve you of this burden, allowing you to make more profitable use of your business day. Cody’s services include:
- Payroll set-up
- Payroll check processing
- Direct deposit
- Employer access to payroll reports with each payroll run
- Preparing quarterly IRS Form 941 and federal and state unemployment reports
- Preparing W-2s
Let Cody Ravalli take the guesswork out of payroll processing and ensure that your payroll taxes are paid timely and accurately with the related tax agencies.
Business Consultation Accounting Service
Cody Ravlli provides clients with consultations to assess their financial statements and other business matters when needed. Cody will work closely with you to:
- Interpret financial records and reports to help improve your profitability
- Analyze expenses to control unnecessary outflow
- Reconcile bank statements to avoid losses
- Suggest new procedures and uncover additional opportunities
Above all, Cody Ravalli’s business consulting services will help you manage your business more efficiently and productively.
Small Business CFO Services
Cody Ravalli provides outsourced CFO services to help small businesses make strategic financial decisions. Cody relies on accounting data to help clients develop budgets, financial projections, and plans to grow their companies. Whether you need assistance assessing the financial performance of your business, preparing forecasts for lenders and investors to acquire funding, or making forward-looking business decisions, turn to Cody Ravalli. Highlights of his CFO services include:
- Industry-specific benchmarks – One way to interpret the performance of your business is to benchmark your financial data against industry standards.
- Budgeting and variance analysis – Cody’s CFO services can help to develop a budget, track its performance on an ongoing basis, compare your actual performance to your budget, and identify ways to improve your profitability.
- Business performance review – Cody Ravalli will assess the performance of your business and provide comprehensive diagnostic reports of trends, ratios, and other relevant financial data.
- Compliance – Cody will work with you on proactive tax planning to keep your business compliant with federal and state tax laws and mitigate your tax liabilities.
- Financial statements – Working with an outsourced CFO can help you interpret your financial statements and use them to make business decisions.
- Growth – In order to grow your business, you need resources and objective insights to make informed decisions. An outsourced CFO can provide you with invaluable tips on how to scale your business.
By acting as your CFO, Cody Ravalli can help to assess your business’s financial health so you can make informed decisions to achieve your objectives.
The Experienced Choice in Business Accounting
As a business owner, your priority is delivering the best quality products and services. From managing daily operations to budgetary constraints, your plate is full. But accounting and finances remain a priority. That’s where Cody Ravalli comes in. Cody’s business accounting services will save you time and energy on data entry, invoicing, bank reconciliations, and tracking expenses so you can focus on growing your business.
Contact Our Experienced Brooklyn Business Accountant
Cody Ravalli, CPA, provides comprehensive accounting services to businesses nationwide. Cody leverages his expertise in accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and CFO services to help owners, executives, and managers understand and manage their finances and achieve their business objectives. Contact Cody Ravalli today to discuss your business accounting needs.